Top 10 fundraising ideas
- Register with EasyFundraising or Give as You Live and earn a donation to ICP Support with every online purchase you make.
Shop online using easyfundraising.org. You’ll need to register on your first visit, but after that every time you shop with top online retailers via easyfundraising you’ll be raising money for ICP Support at the same time.
If you use Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome, you can install the Find-and-Remind tool which makes remembering to use easyfundraising easier. Just installing it sends us a 50p donation!
You can also use easysearch every time you search the Web and they’ll give 50% of the fees paid by their advertising sponsors to ICP Support.
Register with Give as You Live to raise money at no cost to you in just the same way as EasyFundraising.
- Apply to your local supermarket charity scheme (e.g. Waitrose’s Community Matters Scheme) on behalf of ICP Support.
- Buy a pin badge – for every badge sold we can donate £1 to research.
- Does your child’s school raise money for charity? If so, why not nominate us?
- Set up a regular monthly donation. It doesn’t have to be a large amount – every penny really does count.
- Does your company match money raised in fundraising initiatives? If so, why not organise something and apply.
- How about organising a pub quiz in your local pub?
- Do you have any old baby or maternity clothes that you don’t need any more? Why don’t you sell them on ebay or at a nearly new sale and donate the money to us?
- Got any old mobile phones? If you have, send them to us and Recycle4Charity will send us some money. Better still, collect up all of the old inkjet and toner cartridges from your office and send them to us as we can get cash for them too.
- Get sponsored for something. It could be anything really – silence, walk, wax, swim, marathon, pramathon – the list is endless.