Our vision, aims and objectives
That every ICP baby is born safely.
ICP Support’s aims are to:
- provide information and support to people affected by ICP
- raise awareness of ICP
- promote and fund research into ICP
ICP Support’s formal objectives, as stated in the Constitution, are:
5. The Charity’s object (the Object) is the relief of sickness and preservation of good health among women affected by the liver condition of pregnancy called intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (ICP) also known as obstetric cholestasis (OC), in particular but not exclusively by:
- providing information and support to such women and their families;
- advancing education for the public benefit of the condition;
- promoting, supporting and raising funds for research into the condition, the useful results of which will be disseminated for the public benefit.