Pregnancy & Baby Charities Network
ICP Support is a member of the Pregnancy & Baby Charities Network, which connects UK charities whose focus includes one or more of the following:
- to reduce the number of babies who die during pregnancy, birth or in the early weeks of life
- to reduce morbidity in newborn babies and improve care for these babies and their parents
- to improve care throughout the path to parenthood; before, during and after pregnancy and after losing a baby or pregnancy
The Pregnancy & Baby Charities Network's four top priorities are:
- Make England the safest country in the world in which to have a baby.
- Give women a maternity guarantee that their pregnancy and birth journey will be personalised and will meet their needs.
- Give sick and premature babies the best chance of survival and quality of life.
- Provide every family with the bereavement care they need after pregnancy or baby loss.
You can find out more by downloading (PDF files) the manifesto:
Or the detailed manifesto with background information:
And the Terms of Reference: